Dog-Friendly Menu Development for Restaurants
Are you a restaurant owner or manager looking to cater to dog lovers and their furry friends?
Tudor Nikolas, one of our co-founders at Fetched is a certified dog nutritionist and behaviourist with years of experience in creating safe and delicious meals for dogs.
Let us help you develop a dog-friendly menu that will set your restaurant apart!
Why do you need a dog friendly menu?
The UK is actually one of the most dog friendly countries when it comes to public transport, restaurants and hotels.
A lot of dog owners now have the expectation that going to a restaurant will also mean that their canine companions are adequately entertained.
With a dog friendly menu developed by an experienced nutritionist, you can also:
- Attract a Broader Audience: Cater to dog owners who are always looking for dog-friendly establishments.
- Positive Publicity: Gain attention and recognition for being inclusive and considerate of all members of the family.
- Specialised Expertise: Ensure that the food you serve to dogs is not only tasty but also safe and nutritious with expert guidance.
What services do we offer?
- Menu Consultation: Analyse your current offerings and identify potential dog-friendly dishes. We don't need to re-invent the wheel or bring in new ingredients.. We will work with the raw ingredients that you currently have and create alternative dog friendly dishes.
- Nutritional Analysis: Ensure the safety and healthiness of the meals you serve to canine customers.
- Recipe Development: Create unique and tasty recipes tailored for dogs.
- Staff Training: Educate your team on how to handle and serve dog-friendly meals. Yes, presentation IS still important!
- Marketing Tips: Advise on promoting your new dog-friendly menu to attract more customers.
Menu examples from existing restaurants
Bill's Dog Friendly menu
New York inspired dog friendly menu:
To find out more about our dog menu development service, send me an email at hello [at] tryfetched.com!
Tudor Nikolas, canine nutritionist and dog behaviourist.